The Accidentals’ next big gig is a fundraising concert for Cancer Research UK.
Date/time: 8th June, 3.30pm
Venue: St Peters Church, Market Hill, Sudbury, C010 2EH
Tickets: £8 adults, £3 children from Compact Music tel 01787 881160, or Sudbury Tourist Information Centre. Or you can use the contact form on this site, and we’ll save you a ticket – refreshments included!
The entertainment will be a selection of uplifting, eclectic, summertime tunes. Special guests are Laura Barnard, Sudbury’s rising new musical star – Andrew Lloyd Webber has already handpicked her to showcase a song from his new musical.
Guitar duo Nick and Matt Hunt will be singing and strumming their own tunes, while The Institukes, Sudbury’s very own ukelele orchestra will be bringing some 1920s classics to life.
Every penny goes to Cancer Research UK, who have been a great help in organising this concert.
Summer has arrived, (sort of) and we’re celebrating it, beginning on 8th June with:
- 8th June: Flower Power! Flower Festival Concert, St Andrews Church , Great Cornard, Sudbury CO10 OEL 7.30pm. Tickets £6 from Compact Music, Sudbury or on the door. St Andrews Flowers June 13 final
- 16th June: Guest spot at Sudbury Choral Society’s Look of Love concert, a celebration of the music of Burt Bacharach, 3.30pm at St Peter’s Church Sudbury. Tickets £8 include strawberry tea, available as above.
- 22nd June: Concert for Great Cornard Christian Fellowship, Broom St, CO10 OJT, 7.30pm. Available as above.
- 5th July: Bridge Project Supper and Music fundraiser, Masonic Hall Sudbury. Tickets from the Bridge Project, 01787 313691, email Info@thebridgeproject.co.uk
- 14th July: Long Melford Street Fair – see us in all our finery from 5-7pm
Posted in Accidentals update, Concert
Tagged Bridge Project, Burt Bacharach, concert, Cornard, Flower Festival, fundraiser, jazz, Long Melford, St Andrews Church, St Peter's Church, Street Fair, Sudbury, Sudbury Choral Society